Entries for the 2019 Horticulture Week Custodian Awards have now closed. The next phase is to judge all of your wonderful entries, we will be releasing our shortlist at the end of April so keep an eye out on both our site, the Horticulture Week editorials and your dedicated social media channels.
Winners will be announced on Tuesday 25 June 2019 at a ceremony at the stunning Woburn Abbey House & Gardens, which will be run alongside Parks & Gardens Live.
Parks & Gardens Live 2019 will return to Woburn Abbey House & Gardens on Tuesday 25 June 2019. This free to attend event is the only dedicated showcase for the sector featuring kit demos, product tours, expert seminars and more, if you would like more information click here or head over to the Parks & Gardens Live tab.
Top 5 benefits of entering the Horticulture Week Custodian Awards 2019:
- A powerful selling point for your garden, parks, estate or organisation, helping you to market to potential visitors.
- Industry recognition for your teams and volunteers, providing you with a powerful staff-motivational tool.
- Year-round opportunities for your achievements to be promoted on Horticulture Week’s print and digital platforms, enabling you to highlight your achievements to a 100,000-strong monthly audience passionate about horticulture.
- A permanent place in Horticulture Week’s Custodian Gallery, ensuring lasting recognition for your, and your team’s, achievements.
- The opportunity to take part in the leading national awards event for the UK parks and gardens industry, where you can network with leaders in your industry